We have been commercially cleaning for a long time in Cornwall and in that time we have picked up some great cleaning tips, listed below are our top ones:
- Baking soda is great for eliminating odours.
- Toothpaste will take pen marks away from wood.
- Lemon is a great all round cleaner and also leaves a lovely fresh smell.
- Paint on the wall? A damp sponge and baking soda will help get rid of the marks.
- Vinegar is amazing – it can unclog a drain.
- Use toothpaste to make your trainers white again.
- Lemon again (we love it) – rub it over a stained chopping board and it can remove stains & smells.
- Use white vinegar on your windows and use newspaper or a microfiber cloth to stop streaks.
- Use ketchup to shine metal such as saucepans.
- Chop up lemon and put in a cup of water, give it a quick blast in the microwave and it will soon smell gorgeous.
- Use a vinegar wash to fluff up your towels.
- Mayonnaise can remove water-marks from wood.
If you fancy a bit of the Sparkles magic and have a commercial property such as an office, factory or shop that you would like cleaned professionally please give us a call. We cover most of Cornwall including: Newquay, Penzance and everywhere in between.